When it comes to the concern about the benchtops, then the marble stone comes first in everyone’s mind. The reason behind this is their classiness and the unique natural beauty. This natural stone indicates the prestige, beauty, and uniqueness of the user. Quartz is the limestones with much of the best sides of Italy. These stones are much more variable in nature. You can get many types of marble-like texture and in any color you want. It has high variability in quality, and also you can check out high durability. Let’s take a look at the types of the marble benchtops which you can choose wisely.
Types of Marble Benchtops
- Lapicida marble includes the models that are taupe, green, gold, red, and black.
- For marble benchtops, however, advisers generally recommend sticking to white. Because the acid etching leaves a whitish mark, it is much more noticeable on colored marble than the white marble.
- While classic Italian white marbles like Calacatta and Statuario are generally excellent quality and a great kitchen idea.
Pros and Cons of The Marble Benchtops
- It is the elegant aesthetic
- It has a unique look
- It has some element of the beauty
- It has a large amount of the variability
- It is neutral-toned.
- Requires high maintenance in terms of durability
- It has a tension of getting marked in a single split of water of coffee stains.
- The marble benchtops are easy to lose to shine very frequently if it is not washed daily.
- It needs to be polished from time to time for keeping that sheen and shine maintained.
About The Marble Stone
Quartz is the limestones with much of the best beauty of Italy. These stones are much more variable in nature. You can get many types of marble-like in any color you want. The slabs have the thickness up to the 20mm and the 30mm. If you take a look at its maintenance obligation, then it would not be easy to maintain. The spill of water will also make the mark in the slab, which will cause the target in the marble. It would be the best if you cleaned out the spills immediately so that it should not make a mark in the beauty of the marble benchtops. The most popular choices remain polished variety, which looks glossy, or honed, which appears in the shade of matte. If homeowners are concerned about acid etching, a honed finish is a better option.
The Price Range of The Marbles Benchtops
Quality marble benchtops are quietly high in price range. It depends on the quality range and the designs you choose in the market. If you have the high budget, then you can go for the best variety. Because the marble benchtops have a wide variety of items you must get the various range of pricing before buy. First of all, you need to do the budgeting and decide the usage of the marble benchtops for your kitchen. You will need to choose the marble accordingly
These are the guidelines for choosing the marble benchtops, which will help you to choose the best one the same category. You have to check out the budget and usage of the kitchen so that you can select the kitchen benchtops. You have to choose wisely the benchtops according to the kitchen features. So these are some types of ideas to make your kitchen look better and classy. Now you can choose up to your taste, and mainly you have to coordinate with your budget.