It is impossible to stay without an air conditioning system during summer, as people can suffer from breathing problems and other bacterial diseases due to the scorching sun heat. To avoid such problems and to reduce the temperature of your rooms, you need to install a split system air conditioning. This is a ductless air conditioner.
There are two separate units. The indoor unit needs to be installed inside the room. One can install the outdoor unit on exterior walls or on the terrace. Both units must connect with a tube to function properly. Besides, it is easy to install. Professional installation services can install your split air conditioner within a few hours only.
5 Advantages of Split System Air Conditioning System:
1. Easy installation: It has easy installation process. You need to make a three-inch hole on the wall to install the conduit. You need to connect the condenser with the evaporator with the help of conduit connector. However, the trained professional can do the whole installation work within two to three hours only. For the outdoor unit, you can install two brackets on the exterior wall and fix the evaporator on these brackets.
2. Versatility: You can install the indoor unit on the walls, ceiling, and floor. Even you can also buy the free stand split air conditioning system and place it anywhere as per your needs. All split air conditioners come with remote control system. Hence, you can easily operate or regulate temperature through remote controls from anywhere. Almost all conditioners have sleep mode facility, which will save power consumption, as the automatic sensor can be adjusted as per the room temperature.
3. Noise resistant: As you know that the compressor of the split system air conditioning are installed outside. Hence, they do not create any operational noise. They are fully noise resistant and indoor unit do not make any noise.
4. Every efficient: Split system air conditionings are completely ductless. Thus, there is no loss of cool air, as ducts can drain out the cool air and increase the power consumption rate. Now, you can save your cost by installing the split air conditioner in your home.
5. Easy to maintain: You will get the limited warranty from the manufacturer. Most of them provide you with free installation service. You just need to pay the cost of the attachments and tools for installation. Besides, you can easily maintain the split air conditioner at minimum cost. You just need to change the filter and pour the gas after certain time. You can also save your servicing cost by singing the annual maintenance contract with the manufacturing company itself.
Choose the Split Air Conditioner for Commercial Purpose
Apart from the home, split system air conditioning can be installed in the commercial premises.You can install the same in your restaurant, educational institute, office building, and auditorium. One unit of this split air conditioner is designed with the fan and evaporator and another one is designed with converter and condenser. The converter and condenser unit is known as outdoor unit.
If you are looking for small cooling system for your rooms, then you can choose the mini-split system air conditioner. They are perfect to install in any smaller area within a short time.
It is suggested to check the warranty and the specifications. Apart from that, it is vital that you check the capacity of the split air conditioner before you finally choose any one. In this case, you can search them online and compare their prices according to their power consumption level, star rating, and other such features.