Before you the air conditioner installed in your house, it is important to get a brief idea about what an Air Conditioner is. An air conditioner is capable of removing heat and moisture from an enclosed area and hence improves the temperature of the same, for the sake of convenience. In other words, an air conditioner refers to an electronic device which has been modified to provide cool air. Summers can be very hot during months of May and June and it practically becomes impossible for us to tolerate the scorching heat. So why not install an air conditioner at your place and enjoy cool air in summer? Available in different types ranging from central air conditioners to ductless air conditioners, they have become less expensive and can easily be afforded by anyone.
In today’s time Air Conditioners are designed differently from the ones used in the past. Modern Air Conditioners are not built to draw air into the room from the outside but instead changes the air inside by recirculation of the increasingly cool with the help of a strong circulatory fan attached to the system. If the air conditioners compressor is made to run in the opposite direction, then it will produce an opposite effect and thus generate heat instead of cool air. The A.C Installation is just the initial process. Time to time repair services are also required to ensure proper working, maintenance and improvisation resilience. Timely services also increase the longevity of the system and maximizes the system’s uptime which it requires just one-time installation and periodic services.
The Air Conditioner Installation undergoes the following criteria:
- A convenient place is chosen for the installation that is away from direct sunlight and heat.
- The wall chosen to fit in the system must be strong enough to bear the weight of the unit and secured from leakage or gas problems.
- Proper electrical wiring is done and the unit is properly fitted into the place.
- The mounting place should be alongside secured to the interior of the wall.
- All the pipes and wires are connected correctly and appropriately.
In addition, the Air Conditioner should be installed by professionals who have a proper knowledge about the system. Each type of A.C is uniquely designed and hence can be installed the best by them.
There are different types of Air Conditioners. Some of them are listed below:
- Window unit – Window unit Air conditioners require an open window where the compressor draws the interior heat and throws it outside the four walls of the room turning the temperature cool.
- Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner or (PTAC) – PTAC are ductless wall split Air conditioning systems which are used for both provisions. They can be adapted to convert the outside heat into cooling air or the reverse outside cooled air into heat. These systems optimize the temperature of the rooms independently
- Split Systems – Split Systems can either be a Mini split or a Central split A.C. Here, the interior heat exchanger is separated by some distance from the exterior one.
- Multi-split Systems – Multi-Split systems are conventional split systems that heat or cool number of rooms at the same time.
Whatever be the type of the system, they need repair services from time to time by experts to avoid any major damage and inconvenience.
Every home is unique, and every homeowner has preferences regarding energy efficiency and budget so accordingly, given the wide range of choices one can easily choose the type that would suit their needs and their house perfectly.