It is always important to examine the different types of methods of carpet cleaning just because to clean a carpet there are different cleaning methods used by different companies to identify the method you need to clean your carpet. Every Company uses several carpet cleaning methods to clean your home carpet.
Here Are The Different Types Of Method Use For Cleaning The Carpets:
- Hot Water Extraction Cleaning: Hot water Extraction Cleaning process uses high steaming hot water to stir the fiber of the carpet and dissolve the dirt. It involves the steps of stirring of carpet with brush and followed by rinsing. After the cleaning process is done, the carpet is washed by carpet cleaning equipment to rinse the cleaning agent and finally it is kept being dry in the room. It was found that an average-sized carpet which can be of 3000sq ft. would normally take around 2 hours to clean and will take at least 4 hours to dry. It is advisable to give your carpet for cleaning after the afternoon so that it can be kept for drying overnight and the next day you can use it.
- Carpet Shampooing: It was the earliest method of cleaning the carpet used by companies. After the method of encapsulation technology came into the market in the 1970s it captured the market of using the method of shampoo carpet cleaning. This method usually takes the carpet more time to dry as the method leads to leaving behind a high amount of wet foam residues. There are a lot of negative points if using this method like the carpet becomes sticky after it dries as no rinsing is done after shampooing and rapid re-soiling of carpet.
- Encapsulation: Foam Encapsulation is the process in which synthetic detergents are used as a base that crystalizes the foam into powder form once it is dried. The dirt extracted from cleaning the carpet is encapsulated into powder when the applied cleaning foam dries and it is finally vacuumed. The process of Foam Encapsulation uses less water during cleaning which results in shorter drying time. This process has shown up some good cleaning results but is not preferred for heavy carpet cleaning.
- Bonnet Cleaning: Bonnet cleaning helps to clean the top surface extremely in the best way as it involves cleaning the top part of the carpet fiber using a heavy-duty machine which helps to absorb dirt from the carpet surface. Bonnet Cleaning costs you much and is preferred by someone who needs it urgently as it can give a quick cleaning as in the heavy public area that requires the carpet to be cleaned without much moisture and can dry quickly. It has some negativity that the dirt below the carpet will emerge back to the surface as it is not cleaned deeply.
- Dry Carpet Cleaning: Dry carpet cleaning is the latest cleaning technology which helps you to clean your carpet. This method turned as the best choice by the leading carpet manufacturers because of its effective cleaning performance and also it does not require any drying time. Introduced in the 1980s this cleaning technology is considered a new method as compared to other conventional wet carpet cleaning methods. The process involves the application of cleaning compound or powder into the bottom carpet using a rotating brush machine to open the carpet fiber and it let the compound settle inside. Dry Carpet is always suggested as it is safe for all types of carpet.
These were the five effective ways that the companies use to clean your carpet according to your needs and your budget. It will give you a brief idea on which method you should use to clean your carpet.